免费足球直播baylor's summer programs will take place beginning june 29 on a smaller and safer scale, and we will follow all guidelines put in place by the county and the cdc to run a clean and safe summer camp.
Please read our Safety Protocols and Guidelines here.
Pre-Camp Screening and Requests
Email guidelines will be sent to registered families two weeks before their scheduled camp session asking families to monitor their travel and interactions before attending their camp session. Families will also be asked to screen themselves daily for symptoms related to COVID-19.
Before/After Care - We will not be able to offer before/after care for any of our camps this summer.
Raider Days Camp Schedule, all camps run from 8:15 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Session 1: June 29- July 3
- Session 2: July 6th- July 10
- Session 3: July 13 - July 17
- Session 4: July 20 - July 24
Rescheduled Sports Camps - All sports camps will occur from 9 a.m. to noon. Space will be limited due to smaller group restrictions.
- Football: June 29- July 2 (4-day camp)
- Cheerleading: June 29 - July 2 (4-day camp)
- Baseball: July 13- July 17
- Boys Basketball: July 13 - July 17
- Golf: July 13 - July 17
- Coed Lacrosse: June 29th- July 3rd
- Girls Basketball: July 6th- July 10th
- Day Walkabout: Session 1,2,3, and 4 will be running as previously scheduled.
- Creative Writing: July 13th - 17th - running as previously scheduled
To Register for any camp, click the button below
Canceled Camps & Refunds - If registered for the following camps, please contact our camp office to move your registration to another camp or we will be happy to refund your deposit and balances.
- Art Camps
- Coding & Robotics
- Coed Basketball
- Speed and Strength
- Performance Training
- Organic Gardening
We are continuously evaluating the guidelines that will enable us to confidently provide a safe camp environment for children. We will strive to be attentive to our campers to ease any anxiety that can sometimes be a part of a camper’s first day. This year, however, we want to be equally attentive to your needs and questions as parents in these very uncertain times. On that note, should any dates change regarding the start or status of your camp program, we will email you and call you as soon as we know so you can plan accordingly. We will either refund your camp fee or apply it towards another available session if that is an option you would like to pursue.
- Everything was challenging but fun. I learned to never back down from a challenge because I might have fun!
- I learned that I could do things that I never thought I could do.
- Thanks to all of for giving my child a chance for exploring limits, a sense of adventure, new friendships and especially for having the "best summer ever!”
- I made lots of new friends and I learned to conquer my fears. Now I know I can do anything.
- I definitely learned how important teamwork really is!
- My daughter grew so much as a person and stretched in areas when she was uncomfortable. Thank you for encouraging her and helping her grow!
- The counselors were excellent. Not only did they teach but they also became friends with the campers.
- I will always remember the hilarious and interesting moments shared between campers and counselors alike.
- My daughter Mallory participated in Camp Bizmart, and I couldn't be more impressed with this program. It was amazing to watch my 12 year old use 21st century skills. I highly recommend this program to parents.